- 3 Roma tomatoes (seeds removed, diced)
- 2 avocados (ripe, diced)
- 1/3 cup red onion (diced)
- 1 15 oz can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 15 oz can black-eyed peas (rinsed and drained)
- 1.5 cups frozen sweet corn (thawed)
- 1 bell pepper (diced (I used half a green and half a red, but color doesn’t matter) )
- 1 jalapeno pepper (seeds removed, diced into very small pieces )
- 1/3 cup cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- tortilla chips (for serving)
Combine tomatoes, avocado, onion, black beans, black eyed peas, corn, pepper, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl.Toss/stir well so that ingredients are well-combined.
In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, red wine vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Pour dressing over other ingredients and stir/toss very well.