Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 c flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 c white sugar
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 c butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 c quick cooking rolled oats
- 1 c chocolate chips
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, blend white sugar, brown sugar, and butter.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract. Stir in dry ingredients.
- Add rolled oats and chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 F for 9-10 minutes.