- 3 Roma tomatoes seeds removed, diced
- 2 avocados ripe, diced
- 1/3 cup red onion diced
- 1 15 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz can black-eyed peas rinsed and drained
- 1.5 cups frozen sweet corn thawed
- 1 bell pepper diced (I used half a green and half a red, but color doesn’t matter)
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeds removed, diced into very small pieces
- 1/3 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- tortilla chips for serving
- Combine tomatoes, avocado, onion, black beans, black eyed peas, corn, pepper, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl.Toss/stir well so that ingredients are well-combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, red wine vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Pour dressing over other ingredients and stir/toss very well.
- Keep refrigerated